Join Us for Our Love the Wine You're With, Wine Tasting and Auction!
Friday, March 20, 2020 from 6 pm - 10 pm
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
located on the 61st floor of the Columbia Tower Building
(giving us sweeping views of Seattle and the Puget Sound)
Tom Douglas Catering & Events
Tasting Wine provided by
Winebow Fine Wine & Spirits
EARLY BIRD TICKET SPECIAL:
Purchase your tickets between now and February 1st for $70
The regular price: $75
wine Wine WINE
- 8 bottles of Tsillan Cellars wine from Mary and John Hoverson
- Magnum of 2015 Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley from Mary and John Hoverson
- Magnum of 2002 Canoe Ridge Vineyard Christmas Cuvee, Columbia Valley from Mary and John Hoverson
- Maryhill Winery Tasting for at their new Woodinville Tasting Room
- Guardian Cellars Tasting in Woodinville
- Guardian Cellars 2017 Chalk Line, 2016 NP Merlot, and 2018 Angel
- Matthews Winery Tasting and bottle of Claret
GET-A-WAYS & VACATIONS
- A Week For Two In Tuscany from Charity Auction World
- A night in a Japanese Hydrotherapy King Suite at Hotel Nexus Seattle, includes breakfast
CHOW AND RESTAURANTS
- Mighty-O Donuts gift card
ADVENTURE & ENTERTAINMENT
- Two tickets to a Seattle Shakespeare Company production
- Seattle Children's Museum Family Fun Pack for 4
- Autographed Baseball and Bat from LA Angels Catcher, Jason Castro, thank you Katrina and Taylor Johnson
- Autographed Seattle Sounders Mini Ball from the Seattle Sounders
- 4 Main level or Terrace Club Tickets to a 2020 Mariners Home Game from the Ms
-More to come-
Invitation: Invitations will be emailed soon.
Dress Code: Either come in business casual or something "spicy"! It's a Friday night and we want you to relax and feel comfortable!
Directions: Click here for directions to the Columbia Tower Building.
Parking: Parking is available at the Columbia Center Garage. There are other parking lots near by as well as street parking.
Can My Kid Attend: Sorry, this is 21 and over event.
Contact: Amanda Bakke 206-691-8743 or email.
It takes many hands and many hours to put on a successful event but a few people deserve some extra credit!
- April Brown of Charity Auction World, Donor, Advisor, and Auctioneer
- Dorsey & Whitney for hosting the event
- Tom Douglas Seattle Kitchen for the evening's fare
- Jennifer Rice and Winebow Fine Wine & Spirits, for the tasting wines
- Event Beer provided by Fremont Brewing
- Tan Mats for IT Support
- Meredith Boginski of Double M Design, for our amazing Graphics
- AlphaGraphics for all of our printing needs
- The team at HelloAri, Web Design and Maintenance
- Our wonderful Wine Committee
- Susan R. Brown
- Katrina Johnson
- Katy McNaughton
- Gary Meikle
How To Contribute:
Or you can send a check or credit card information to
Kids Co. Wine Tasting & Auction
2208 NW Market St Ste 510
Seattle WA 98107