Summer Day Camp for kids 5*-12 years of age
Kids Co.'s Summer Camps are fun, flexible and educational. Your one stop shop for summer fun.
- New themes, activities, and field trips to lots of exciting destinations each week.
- Designed with working parents in mind, our week-long day camps run from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Give yourself a break! Instead of shuttling your kids all over town to a new camp every week, choose one location all summer long.
- Each camp site will be visited by Seattle Cucina ensuring your kids have the skills needed for the kitchen.
- We are excited to launch our new programs, Kids Co.’s Big Read and Summer Run for Fun.
Each day kids will dive into good books and track their progress, and collect Big Read “reading” tokens.
Summer Run for Fun is our way of incorporating exercise, in a fun way, into our daily routine. Kids will earn “running shoes” tokens and track how far they’ve run, jogged, walked, or even skipped.
Each location creates the best summer ever for your kids. We blend staff ideas, best practice, family feedback, and kid’s suggestions to create a summer your kids will not forget. Summer is a time for playing, relaxing, having fun, and hanging out with friends. It is also a time to learn, explore, and discover the world we live in.
Here are some of the fun places we have gone…
Tacoma Glass Museum, Tinkertopia, Bowling at the Husky Union Building (HUB), Point Defiance Zoo, Living Computer Museum, Kangaroo Farm in Arlington WA, Luther Burbank Park, Lynnwood Pool…
...just to name a few.
Summer Camp locations are listed below. We can’t wait to spend the summer with you!
*If your child is 5, but has not attended Kindergarten, please contact the program manager at the location you wish to attend.
Click here for enrollment information and forms!
- 4-5 days a week, $299
- 3 days a week, $225
- 2 days a week, $150