BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER
Why Become a Partner?
- Improved perception as a brand that gives back
- Exposure to potential new clientele - Kids Co. serves between thousands of families in the Puget Sound region
- Opportunities to win over customers from competing brands – The 2015 Cone Communications/Ebiquity Global CSR Study reported that "90% of US consumers say they would switch brands to one associated with a cause given comparable price and quality"
- Higher consumer willingness to pay - According to a recent Nielsen study 55% of online consumers would pay more for product or service offerings when a company is associated with social impact
- Employee satisfaction - The same Nielsen study cited that when deciding where to work, 67% of employees would rather work for an organization that was socially responsible
- It feels good to give!
There is also proof that access to affordable, quality child care provides
businesses with considerable benefits including:
- Increased profits
- Lower employee turnover
- Reduced tardiness and absenteeism
- Higher employee morale and commitment
- Lower training and recruitment costs
- Increased employee productivity and performance
When you partner with Kids Co. you directly enhance:
- The life of a child
- A struggling family
- The workplace by allowing the family to go to work
- Your community because keeping kids safe while their parents are
at work ensures they are in good hands and not getting into mischief