This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. ― Theodore Roosevelt
NEW OPPORTUNITY TO HELP CELEBRATE OUR 30th ANNIVERSARY - CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP!
Kids Co. is turning 30. A true milestone for any nonprofit, but especially child care! We are inviting you to make our celebration extra special! Become a Kids Co. Gala Dinner & Auction sponsor.
The event will take place May 18, 2019 at the beautiful SODO Park and our team is already planning a festive and out-of-the-box party complete with a gourmet meal, cocktails, games, silent & live auction, entertainment and much, much more. This is our chance to invite those closest to our cause to share an evening of delight while raising the necessary funds for the Kids Co. Scholarship Fund, our way of ensuring that kids from low-income homes have access to our services. We anticipate 200-300 guests to attend.
We’d like you to be there too! Sponsoring this event means you care about families, especially those living in financial strife…the people who honestly can’t afford the full cost of child care. Be their hero and make it happen.
For full details please contact Amanda Bakke (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 206-691-8743.
There are six key benefits for corporate partners:
- Improved perception as a brand that gives back;
- Exposure to potential new clientele - Kids Co. serves between thousands of families in the Puget Sound region;
- Opportunities to win over customers from competing brands – The 2015 Cone Communications/Ebiquity Global CSR Study reported that "90% of US consumers say they would switch brands to one associated with a cause given comparable price and quality;"
- Higher consumer willingness to pay - According to a recent Nielsen study 55% of online consumers would pay more for product or service offerings when a company is associated with social impact;
- Employee satisfaction - The same Nielsen study cited that when deciding where to work, 67% of employees would rather work for an organization that was socially responsible;
- Because it feels good to give!
There is also proof that access to affordable, quality child care provides businesses with considerable benefits including:
- Increased profits
- Lower employee turnover
- Reduced tardiness and absenteeism
- Higher employee morale and commitment
- Lower training and recruitment costs
- Increased employee productivity and performance
When you partner with Kids Co. you directly enhance:
- The life of a child;
- A struggling family;
- The workplace by allowing the family to go to work;
- Your community because keeping kids safe while their parents are at work, ensures they are in good hands and not getting into mischief.
Would you like to learn more about Kids Co.? Contact Amanda Bakke (email@example.com) or call 206-691-8743. She can fill you in on the details, arrange a presentation for you and your company, or tell you about volunteer opportunities.