Our 30th Anniversary Gala and Auction was a HUGE Success!
Thanks to the support of our Kids Co. community,
$161,514 was raised in one night!
All auction proceeds go directly to theKids Co. Scholarship Fund;
tuition assistance for low-income families.
Check out the fun in the pictures below...
- A Week For Two In Tuscany from Charity Auction World
- Two Night Stay for Four at Nettles Farm on Lummi Island from Nettles Farm
- Beer, Cigars, Frozen Burritos,and Dorritos - Set the Marks for the Downtown Sailing Series from Dwight Jones and Jim Brown
- Salmon Fishing Charter for Four in teh San Juan's from Hawg Heaven Charters, LLC
Invitation: Review and print out the gala invitation to purchase your invitation or have a copy of the details..
Dress Code: Festive Attire
Parking: Free Parking Available. Please see the attached Sodo Park Parking Map for . Taoptions.
Can My Kid Attend: Sorry, this is an adult event.
Contact: Amanda Bakke 206-691-8743 or email.
It takes a village to put on a Gala Auction but a few people deserve some real credit!
- Sherrie Belt-Hart, Gala Chair and Kids Co. Mom
- April Brown or Charity Auction World, Donor, Advisor, and Auctioneer
- Herban Feast, Caterer, Florist, Event Planning, Owners of SODO Park
- Dan Cassuto of Sound Originals, Videographer
- Meredith Boginski of Double M Design, for our amazing Graphics
- AlphaGraphics for all of our printing needs
- The team at HelloAri, Web Design and Maintenance
- Ike & Tash, for Gala Night Photography