Are you currently looking at a heaping pile of extra cardboard laying around and thinking “What do I do with all of this?” Well, we are here to help you out!
Instead of throwing out the extra pieces of cardboard that seem to start piling up year round, you can put them to use and create fun activities for you and your children. We have highlighted some easy and creative things to do with your cardboard…
- Step into another galaxy by using the cardboard to make a robot!
- Embrace your inner animal and create fun and creative Animal Masks!
- Get in touch with your real estate creativity by creating a playhouse for toy dolls!
- Get ready for blast-off in your very own Rocket Ship!
- Feeling active? Transform your pieces of cardboard into a fast and speedy racecar!
- Cut out the cardboard to make your own puzzle board.
- Imagine being an architect and build a model bridge.
- Create fun signs for your room. For this project, you can get in touch with your creativity and redesign your cardboard into any shape just with a pair of scissors. When you decided on your shape, you can brighten it up and add your own personality with the use of crayons, pens, pencils, markers, etc.!
- Drawer dividers for any cabinet or storage space in your home!
These are just a few ideas for you and your children to recycle the cardboard that might be piling up this time of year; repurposing the cardboard not only helps our planet but also reignites creativity in your children! We’re going to try some of these projects out with the leftover cardboard from our box city project!
Tell us what projects you are planning on creating with your kids! Tag us on Facebook or Instagram @Kidsco.wa.